LAUNCHING THURSDAY 6TH JANUARY!
The stunning spa pool at the four-star Apex City of Bath Hotel benefits from gorgeous changing facilities and is ideally situated close to public transport links and car parks.
- Convenient city centre location
- Spacious, separate male and female changing rooms with lockers, showers and hairdryer.
Please read our Covid-related procedures here before attending your first lesson.
Parking: There is no on-site parking. We suggest using the Sainsbury's car park across the road from the hotel, which has a 1.5 hour time limit. The car park address is: Sainsbury's, Green Park Station, Green Park Rd, Bath BA1 2DR.
Public transport: The hotel is easily reachable by bus or train.
- A £1 coin is required to operate the lockers.
- Customers may bring buggies into the hotel. There is a lift available to get to the spa level. Buggies must be left outside the changing rooms in the corridor area. You may wish to bring a buggy lock or similar.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- Towels are not provided by the venue.
A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Outdoor shoes are strictly not allowed in the changing or pool area.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
Access: The spa area is location on the basement level of the hotel. On arrival at reception, which is at ground level, turn left to use the lifts or right to use the stairs. Once on the basement level, follow signs to the Ladies or Gents Changing Rooms before making your way to the pool.
- Pool temperature: 31 degrees
- Depth: 1.2 metres
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Why not stop for a coffee after your swim in the hotel's spacious café, situated in the atrium? Alternatively you may wish to sample one of the amazing cafes on your doorstep in the city centre.