Win a Butlin’s Just for Tots break to enjoy this Autumn!
We’re giving you and your family the chance to win an award winning Butlin’s Just for Tots break this September or October.
The prize is a four night midweek break (Monday to Friday) for up to 2 adults and 2 children to enjoy, at any of Butlin’s three seaside resorts.
You and your family will stay in a Gold apartment at either the Butlin’s Minehead or Butlin’s Skegness resort, or Hotel accommodation at Butlin’s Bognor Regis resort. Premium dining is also included for the duration of the break, making the total prize worth up to £530!
To be with a chance of winning, simply complete the form below.
The winning entry will be drawn on the 11th August 2016. Best of luck!
Entries close at midnight on 30th July 2016. The winner will be selected at random and notified by phone or email on 11th August 2016.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The prize is a 2016 Just for Tots break for up to 2 adults and 2 children (one child must be aged 5 or under) to stay in a Gold apartment at either Butlin’s Minehead or Butlin’s Skegness resorts, or Hotel accommodation at Butlin’s Bognor Regis, for 4 nights (Monday to Friday) in September or October 2016. The prize includes Premium dining for the duration of the break. No cash alternative will be available.
- These breaks are exclusively designed for Butlin’s youngest guests so there must be at least one child aged 5 or under on every booking.
- The prize excludes travel and other related expenses but does include selected entertainment and activities
- The prize must be booked by 27th August 2016.
- Dates and accommodation are subject to availability
- Winner must be lead guest and be present on arrival.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by someone over the age of 25 in the same unit of accommodation.
- Booking and staying at a Butlin’s resort will be subject to Butlin’s terms and conditions, see butlins.com/terms
- Employees & partners of Puddle Ducks and their immediate families, persons connected with the competition/prize draw and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- Only one entry per person is allowed and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to a Competition, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- Butlin's Skyline limited, 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, HP2 4YL. Registered in England No. 04011665
- Puddle Ducks Franchising Ltd, The Grain Store, Hollins Farm, Twemlow Lane, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire, CW4 8GE. Registered in England No. 5879603