Customers MUST read the Covid-related procedures for this pool before they attend lessons. Click HERE.
Join us for lessons at this traditional Edwardian hotel in Trowbridge, conveniently situated just off the A361 with ample free parking.
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Location: Hilperton Road, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 7JP
Parking: Complimentary parking is available in the gravelled hotel car park.
- On arrival, keep an eye out for the Puddle Ducks board directing you to the health club reception. Our poolside assistant will welcome you there and direct you to the pool and changing rooms.
- Outdoor shoes are strictly not allowed in the pool hall.
- Please avoid bringing buggies / car seats into the venue if possible.
- Please take all nappies home with you to dispose of.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super-useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
There are two separate changing rooms, one for females and one for males. They are clearly signposted, and both have access to the pool hall. Customers will be provided with a basket in which to store their personal items while in the pool.
We recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
- Pool temperature: 29.2°C
- Pool depth: 1m sloping to 2m