The stunning spa pool at the four-star Apex City of Bath Hotel benefits from gorgeous changing facilities and convenient city centre location with easy public transport links and nearby car parks.
Pool temperature: 31 °C
Depth: 1.2 metres
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during our lessons.
Parking: There is no on-site parking. We suggest using the Sainsbury's car park across the road from the hotel, which has a 1.5 hour time limit. The car park address is: Sainsbury's, Green Park Station, Green Park Rd, Bath BA1 2DR.
Public transport: The hotel is easily reachable by bus or train.
- Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before the start of your lesson.
- Customers may bring buggies into the hotel. There is a lift available to get to the spa level. Buggies must be left outside the changing rooms in the corridor area. You may wish to bring a buggy lock or similar.
- There is no poolside assistant at this venue, any problems please report to the spa reception desk.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- Towels are not provided by the venue.
The spa area is located on the basement level of the hotel. On arrival at reception, which is at ground level, turn left to use the lifts or right to use the stairs. Once on the basement level, follow signs to the Ladies or Gents Changing Rooms before making your way to the pool.
- Male and female changing rooms are available and adults are encouraged to arrive swim-ready, in order to minimise time spent in an enclosed space with others.
- Once you are ready for your lesson, please enter the pool hall a few minutes before your class begins and wait to one side as indicated by the teacher, making room for the previous class to exit the pool and return to the changing rooms.
- Due to limited space, please change swiftly after your lesson, to allow room for the next class to change.
- Please store your belongings in one of the lockers provided. A £1 coin is required for this.
- One spectator allowed per child (in addition to the adult in the pool).
- If you require assistance due to a disability (either your own disability or your child’s), then you are able to bring a spectator to any class, to help as necessary.
A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Outdoor shoes are strictly not allowed in the changing or pool area.
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Why not stop for a coffee after your swim in the hotel's spacious café, situated in the atrium? Alternatively you may wish to sample one of the amazing cafes on your doorstep in the city centre.