All you need to know – DW Fitness Bristol
Imperial Park, Hartcliffe Way, Bristol BS13 7TJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Fitness Bristol – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Bristol
Parking: There is ample parking directly outside of the DW Fitness building. Please be aware that there is a four hour parking limit at Imperial Park and if you exceed this you will receive a parking fine.
- Please go to Reception when you arrive and tick your name off the Puddle Ducks register. The Receptionist will then let you through the turnstile / barrier and into the club.
- You will need a pound coin for the locker which is returnable.
- You are very welcome to bring pushchairs and car seats into the club but please ensure you leave them in the designated area of the café and do not bring them into the changing rooms. Thank you.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing rooms (one for men and another for women) with showers and lockers. It can be chilly in the changing areas after your swimming lesson so we recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class. There is a family changing room accessible from both the male and female changing rooms with a travel cot. If you have a school-aged child we recommend they change in the family changing room. At eight years old children must change in the same-sex changing room. Thank you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool. DW members will continue to use the pool and Jacuzzi’s during our classes.
Access: There is a "no spectator" rule at this pool for all our Baby and Toddler swimming classes. If your child swims in our Swim Academy classes you will have the opportunity to watch classes but places are limited. Please see our Poolside Assistant to book your place on the rota.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue during Baby And Preschool classes but there is a Poolside Assistant during our Swim Academy classes.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 9 children/adult pairs : 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 1 and 2)
- 8 children: 2 teachers (Swim Academy Level 3)
- 8-10 children: 1 teacher (Swim Academy Level 5 and 6)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest play park
Hengrove Play Park has got to be one of the best parks in Bristol. There is climbing, water and sand, as well as the usual slides and swings. There is also a wheels park for skateboarders and BMX riders. There is no charge and it’s about a 2 minute drive away from DW Fitness (Hengrove Way, BS14 0HR).
There is a café at DW Fitness that serves drinks and hot & cold food, all at a very reasonable price. Alternatively go to Hengrove Play Park and enjoy a coffee while your children play.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org