All you need to know
Location: Axbridge Road, Axbridge, Cheddar BS27 3DB
Venue website: Cheddar Woods Resort
There is parking available in front of the leisure and spa building.
- Access to the changing room is via the main entrance opposite the reception desk. You will be given an access code when you sign up for classes.
- Customer can use the splash pool adjacent to the main pool for five minutes before and after their lesson. You can use the pool for longer for an additional charge, payable at the Cheddar Wood reception desk.
- Please place all use nappies in the designated bins and not the general bins or elsewhere in the changing rooms.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
There are gorgeous large, well-appointed changing rooms with hot showers and lockers. Customers will be sent a locker token for access (note that new pound coins do not work in the lockers). Individual changing cubicles are available including three large baby change rooms.
We recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
Puddle Ducks has a roped-off area for the lessons at the far end of the pool.
Spectators are welcome in the café area which overlooks the pool area, but not poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Pool depth: 1.2m
- There is no poolside assistant at this venue, however lifeguards are on duty.
- Maximum class ratios: 9 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
The spacious on-site Bistro Restaurant has views over the pool area and is the perfect place to relax before or after your swim. It has a soft play area for little ones.
Puddle Ducks customers book onto any of the resort activities. These are at an additional cost, payable directly to Cheddar Woods reception. Activities may include afternoon water activities such at jet skis (2-7 year olds).
A play park is also situated by the cafe.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org