**NEW POOL, LAUNCHING 4TH NOVEMBER 2019!**
This privately-owned family pool is situated between Radstock and Shepton Mallet, just off the A37. It’s a gorgeous place to start swimming, with toasty warm water and a tranquil garden view from the pool.
- Ample on-site parking
- Spectators welcome
- Spot the sheep on your way in!
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Old Down Business Park, Emborough, Somerset, BA3 4SA
There is ample free parking available in the Mendip Self Store car park, which is immediately adjacent to the pool.
On arrival at the site, follow the main driveway up through the field. At the top of the driveway, do not go straight on, follow the road to the right so that the tall hedge is on your left. Go over the speed bump and enter the car park. Please park on the right-hand side. Please do not park immediately in front of the Self Store or Practical Van Rental Reception as this is for use by their customers. The pool itself will be clearly signposted and is 10 seconds’ walk behind the Self Store Reception.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
- We recommend you bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
- Please take nappies home with you to dispose of.
- Spectators are welcome poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly NappyWrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Starter Packs which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
- Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
- You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
There are two newly refitted changing rooms with benches, changing mats, a travel cot to keep little one safe and baskets in which to store your kit. There are hot showers poolside.
Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lessons.
- Pool temperature: 34°C
- Pool depth: 0.83 metres to 2 metres
- There is no poolside assistant at this venue
- Maximum class ratios: 6 children/adult pairs: 1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Why not pop into Kilver Court in Shepton Mallet for a bite to eat?
There is also a fantastic soft play and café at Farrington's, about 10 minutes' drive away.