All you need to know – The Centurion Hotel
Charlton Lane, Midsomer Norton, Bath BA3 4BD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Centurion Hotel in Midsomer Norton – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Centurion Hotel
Parking: There is ample free parking outside The Centurion Hotel.
- Please use the Health Club entrance to access the swimming pool.
- There is limited space for pushchairs and car seats so please don’t bring them inside the building. Thank you.
- Spectators are very welcome but there is limited seating on poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There are two large changing areas, one male and one female, both with a showers. Please bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped-off section of the pool whilst the rest of the pool is open to club members.
Access: Please use the Health Club entrance to access swimming pool. The receptionist will point you in the direction of the changing rooms and pool hall.
- Pool temperature: 30.5°C.
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.1m-1.95m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs : 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The hotel restaurant is an ideal place to have a hot or cold drink and a snack or lunch with your swimming friends. It’s a lovely, relaxed atmosphere overlooking the parkland golf course.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on email@example.com