IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT WOOLLEY GRANGE HOTEL document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19
The pool at Woolley Grange Hotel near Bradford on Avon is part of a stunning health club.
- Free on-site parking
- Extensive grounds with playhouse
- Member discount on Puddle Ducks lessons – call the office to enquire
For class times, booking and a location map, click here.
Address: Woolley Green, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire BA15 1TX
Venue website: Woolley Grange Hotel
Parking: Ample on-site parking
- Woolley Grange is very family friendly. The spa and swimming pool look over the beautiful walled garden where you’ll see ducks and chickens wandering about the vegetable patches. There is a lovely outdoor play area and outside swimming pool as well.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Baby and Pre-School: a well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or an environmentally friendly Nappy Wrap & Liner underneath, if your child is not yet fully potty/toilet trained. We recommend one of our great value Baby Swimming Kits, which contain the swim lesson essentials at a fantastic price.
Our online shop stocks a fantastic kids swimwear collection plus super useful bags, towels, changing mats and much, much more!
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped off section of the pool. Club members and hotel guests may continue to use the pool during our lessons.
Access: The swimming pool is located in the hotel spa. When you arrive at the hotel, turn right along the lane towards the spa where you’ll find a small car park. If it is full you are very welcome to park in the lane leading to the spa building or in the large hotel car park. Just follow the signs.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
Any other queries?
You can find lots of additional useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
Look no further that Woolley Grange Hotel’s very own family friendly restaurant! There’s a menu for little ones if you are keen to stop for lunch. Or, sit on the terrace and enjoy a coffee and slice of cake whilst your little ones play on the lawn.