All you need to know – Woolley Grange Hotel
Woolley Green, Bradford on Avon, Wiltshire BA15 1TX
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Woolley Grange Hotel in Wiltshire – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Woolley Grange Hotel
Parking: There is a small car park outside the spa and you are welcome to park on the lane leading up to the spa. There is also the main hotel car park that you are very welcome to use.
- Woolley Grange is very family friendly. The spa and swimming pool look over the beautiful walled garden where you’ll see ducks and chickens wandering about the vegetable patches. There is a lovely outdoor play area and outside swimming pool as well. You may wish to take advantage of the childcare facility at Woolley Bears Den.
- Spectators are very welcome on poolside.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There are ample changing facilities for men and women. There is a large disabled changing room with a travel cot, plus two smaller changing rooms, as well as communal changing. Lockers are also available. Please bring your child’s towel poolside so you can wrap them up after class.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped off section of the pool. Club members and hotel guests will continue to use the pool during our lessons.
Access: The swimming pool is located in the hotel spa. When you arrive at the hotel, turn right along the lane towards the spa where you’ll find a small car park. If the car park is full you are very welcome to park in the lane leading to the spa building. There is also a large hotel car park, just follow the signs.
- Pool temperature: 30°C.
- Poolside assistant: There isn’t a Puddle Ducks Poolside Assistant at this venue.
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 5 children/adult pairs : 1 teacher (Baby and Preschool classes)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Look no further that Woolley Grange Hotel’s very own family friendly restaurant! There’s a wonderful choice of menu for little ones if you are keen to stop for lunch. Or, sit on the terrace and enjoy a coffee and slice of cake whilst your little ones play on the lawn.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 0117 9717165
Email us on email@example.com