We developed the My Puddle Ducks account with you, the customer, in mind. It’s packed full of features to make managing your swimming lesson easier including:
- Being able to monitor your child’s progress through the criteria for their given class level – you can see how well your child is doing and where they might need some support (Little Dippers classes and above).
- You can book holidays if you know you aren’t going to be around for a particular lesson e.g. if you are on holiday. This not only generates you a courtesy lesson voucher, valid for 6 months as long as you are a within a paid for block of lessons, it also frees up your space so someone else can use their courtesy lesson voucher in your space.
- You can see which class level your child will move to when they have completed their criteria in their current level and a space becomes available – this next class is selected based on the time and place of your current class
- Sign up for recurring payments – by authorising us to take payment automatically from your chosen card on your Payment Due Date you will never miss a payment and never have to worry about your child losing their space in their class
- You can easily edit your own personal details, those of your child(ren) and emergency contact details
- Order your child’s awards with one click. On the right hand side of the My Puddle Ducks account web pages, you will see the latest awards and achievements of your child for which you can order the badges and certificates by simply adding them to your Basket