What happens if I can't attend my class?
Here at Puddle Ducks Cherwell & Aylesbury Vale, we know how important it is that your child attends as many of their classes as possible. Whilst things crop up meaning that you might have to miss a lesson, our Courtesy Classes are designed so that you have plenty of opportunity to make up for a missed class at an alternative time that's convenient for you.
How do I get a Courtesy Class?
In order to generate a Courtesy Class if you're unable to make a lesson, simply log in to your online account at least 24 hours before your regular class takes place and head over to the 'Overview' page or the 'My Children' page. Then, just click 'Let us know you can't attend' and follow the instructions!
I want to book a Courtesy Class!
If you have a Courtesy Class voucher to use, log in to your account and click 'Book a Courtesy Class'. This will bring up all of the classes with availability in them across the next six days. You can even book a Courtesy Class up to one hour before it's due to start! Don't forget, availability is live, and throughout the week your favourite Courtesy Classes could become available if the regular children in that class are unable to make it - keep an eye on it!
- In order to receive a Courtesy Class, you must let us know if you can't attend a class at least 24 hours before your regular class takes place. You can do this via your My Puddle Ducks account. Courtesy Classes will not be generated on your account unless you let us know at least 24 hours before the start of your regular class.
- To use a Courtesy Class, you must be in a current class. Courtesy Classes cannot be tagged onto the end of your lessons.
- You can book a Courtesy Class up to one hour before the class takes place. Please note, any booking made within 24 hours of the class taking place will require proof of the booking by taking your confirmation (you can print this if you would prefer not to show us on your phone poolside) to the class to show the teacher. The teacher will have already printed the register, so they need to know you're fine to attend!
- You can cancel your Courtesy Class up to 24 hours before it starts. This does not mean that you are booked into your regular class once again, it means the voucher has been reissued.
- Courtesy Classes can only be booked a maximum of six days in advance.
- Courtesy Classes have no cash value.
- All Courtesy Classes will have a six month expiry date from when they were first generated.
- If you, or your child, has a medical condition it is your responsibility to inform the teacher. Your teacher will be able to amend the activities accordingly, if necessary.
Our aim is the make the system fair! By letting us know you can't attend, other customers will be able to do one of their Courtesy Classes, meaning more opportunity and availability!