Floaties Classes (0 - 6 months old)
Our Floaties classes are suitable for babies from birth to 6 months and are the perfect introDUCKtion to swimming and a really wonderful bonding experience with your little one.
What are the Learning Outcomes for your Floatie?
- Safe entry into the pool by both adult and baby
- Float on back or surf on front, with movement (bobbing and snaking) around the pool, and return to upright position with full adult support
- Experience the water’s movement around their bodies in different ways e.g. swaying, lifts and bounces, swings and dips, cradle rock holds, with relaxed support provided by the parent
- Be at ease with water being poured down the back of the head on a clear signal by the adult
- Using a buoyancy aid swimming with baby supported on parent’s shoulder/chest
- Exiting the pool safely
To start your Puddle Ducks journey, please complete the enquiry form below and we'll be in touch!
We hope to see you and your little one in the pool very soon!