All you need to know – Best Western Hotel, Buckingham (Revival Health Club)
Best Western Hotel, Buckingham (Revival Leisure Club), Ring Road South, Buckingham, MK18 1RY
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at this venue
- The venue is located on the A421. Parking is available in the main hotel carpark and also in the overflow carpark to the right of the hotel)
- No buggies or car seats to be brought into the venue
- All shoes need to be removed before entering the pool hall area (or shoe covers to be worn)
- No food or drinks should be consumed in the changing rooms and poolside area
- An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?'
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- We run Aqua Natal classes for mums to be at this venue. More information can be found here
PLEASE READ our Covid Safe Procedures which are in place for the forseeable as some of the information below is not correct while we are operating under restricted circumstances.
Changing rooms: There is a small male and female changing room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lessons (the Jacuzzi in the pool area can be used by members)
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available to borrow or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1.15m to 1.4m.
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre-School)
- 8 children:2 teachers (or 4:1) (Level 1 & 2)
- 6 children:1 teacher (Level 3+)