All you need to know – Best Western Hotel, Buckingham (Revival Health Club)
Best Western Hotel, Buckingham (Revival Leisure Club), Ring Road South, Buckingham, MK18 1RY
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at this venue
- The venue is located on the A421. Parking is available in the main hotel carpark and also in the overflow carpark to the right of the hotel)
- No buggies or car seats to be brought into the venue
- All shoes need to be removed before entering the pool hall area (or shoe covers to be worn)
- No food or drinks should be consumed in the changing rooms and poolside area
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There is a small male and female changing room.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use of the pool during lessons (the Jacuzzi in the pool area can be used by members)
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available to borrow or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1.15m to 1.4m.
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Baby & Pre-School)
- 8 children:2 teachers (or 4:1) (Level 1 & 2)
- 6 children:1 teacher (Level 3+)