All you need to know – Green Park
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Green Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Green Park, Stablebridge Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5NE
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at this venue.
- The venue entrance is just off Stablebridge Road. When you go through the entrance gates the road splits in two. Take right hand (lower) road and the swimming pool is about 200m on the right hand side.
- All shoes need to be removed or blue shoe covers worn before entering the changing rooms and poolside area.
- No food or drinks should be consumed in the changing rooms and poolside area (vending machines are available in the entrance foyer)
An approved well-fitting neoprene, or similar fabric, swim nappy must be worn with a reusable eco-friendly NappyWrap & Liner or a disposable swim nappy underneath. This is if your child is in Floaties, Splashers, Kickers or any other programme if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Swimming Kits which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
PLEASE READ our Covid Safe Procedures which are in place for the forseeable as some of the information below is not correct while we are operating under restricted circumstances.
Changing rooms: There are separate male, female and disabled changing facilities
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has exclusive use during lessons.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside or view from the entrance foyer.
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 30°C (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1m to 3m.
- Maximum class ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
Closest play-park, café and soft play
'Your Café In The Park', London Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5HL
Other local attractions
Tring Park, HP23 6AS
Natural History Museum, Akeman Street, Tring, HP23 6AP
Wendover Woods, HP22 5NQ
Zoomania, 3 Kempson Close, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, HP19 8UQ.
The Bucks Goat Centre, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, HP22 5XJ