All you need to know – Holiday Inn Aylesbury
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Holiday Inn Aylesbury - in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Holiday Inn Aylesbury, New Road, Weston Turville, Aylesbury, HP22 5QT
Parking: There is plenty of free parking at this venue.
- The venue is located just outside Aylesbury on the A41 heading towards Aston Clinton.
- Customers must sign in at the Health Club reception on arrival prior to entering the changing rooms.
- All shoes need to be removed before entering the changing rooms.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing rooms with disabled and baby changing facilities, hair dryers and lockers
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has a roped off area of the pool during lessons.
Access: Spectators are unable to sit poolside but can view through windows in reception.
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant.
- Pool temperature: 31°C (For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be available or can be purchased from our online shop, if needed).
- Depth: 1m to 1.2m.
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer...that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
You’re likely to be swimming with friends and make new ones along the way, so why not live life swimmingly away from the pool by meeting up before or after class. Here are some local places we think you and your children may like:
Bedgrove Park, Ambleside, Aylesbury HP21 9TT
Vale Park, Park Street, Aylesbury, HP20 1DX
There are a number of family friendly cafes in Aylesbury itself.
For a café with a Softplay why not try: 'Your Café In The Park', London Road, Aston Clinton, HP22 5HL
Other local attractions
Wendover Woods, HP22 5NQ
Zoomania, 3 Kempson Close, Gatehouse Way, Aylesbury, HP19 8UQ.
The Bucks Goat Centre, Layby Farm, Old Risborough Road, Stoke Mandeville, HP22 5XJ
The Roald Dahl Children’s Gallery, Bucks County Museum, Church Street, Aylesbury, HP20 2QP