It's our Pyjama Week 15th - 21st October!
Teaching invaluable personal survival skills all while having fun!
What to wear for Pyjama Week:
- Floaties, Splashers & Kickers: sleepsuits or short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget children need to wear their usual double swim nappies underneath
- Little Dippers & Dippers: short or long sleeved pyjamas. Don't forget children need to wear their usual double swim nappies underneath if not potty trained or their normal swimwear if they are
- All parents/carers involved in pre-school lessons should wear pyjamas/t-shirts with swimwear underneath too please.
- Swim Academy: short sleeved pyjamas or t-shirt & shorts (and normal swimwear underneath)
A top tip is to bring a plastic carrier bag for all the wet pyjamas as they make bags and towels very wet.
What our Pyjama Week teaches:
- If accidents happen, often it's when fully clothed. We strongly believe it's our duty to ensure that our swimmers know what it feels like to be in water while wearing clothes
- Even just this short experience will help them to realise that even though they feel heavier, they can still do those all-important reactions of kicking to the surface, turning and reaching for the side
- We do all of this while making sure your child has lots of fun!
Having fun, being safe and raising money for a wonderful Charity! We love PJ week!!