All you need to know – Ash Tree Day Nursery Pool
Blacon Point Road, Chester CH1 5NF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Ash Tree Nursery – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Ash Tree Day Nursery is 1.5 miles from the Greyhound Retail Shopping Park in Chester
Parking: Free car parking available at the nursery
• The swimming pool is located within the same build as the children’s nursery
• The pool is hired exclusively during swimming lesson times
• A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
• You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Spectators are allowed on poolside and can sit on the benches provided on poolside. Please remove footwear prior to entering the pool hall to maintain good hygiene standards. Strictly no food or drink is allowed on poolside.
Photography: It is acceptable to carry phones with you and to take photos in 'Splash Time' however, please take great care not to include other children/parents from the class (unless you have their permission) and do not use your phones in the changing rooms.
Changing rooms: The pool has a unisex changing area with individual lockable cubicles available and an open plan set of showers. Toilets are located in the changing rooms also. Clothes and belongings are to be stored in the lockers found in the changing rooms. Please take towels and any valuables on poolside with you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks exclusivity of the pool and changing areas during lesson times
• Average Pool temperature: 32 - 33°C
• Depth: 1.2 metres