All you need to know – Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa
1 Parkgate Road, Mollington, Chester CH1 6NN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Mollington Banastre Hotel and Spa
Parking: Free parking is available at the hotel situated around the back of the establishment The rear car park is closest to the pool which is specifically for spa and leisure club guests.
- Please ensure outdoor shoes are removed before entering the changing rooms or poolside
- On arrival please sign in at the leisure club reception desk
- Please leave all prams and car seats in the designated area in the leisure café near the pool reception
- Lockers are located within the changing room for safe keeping of your belongings. Pad locks are available from the leisure reception desk with a refundable deposit of £5. Otherwise you are welcome to your own pad lock. All items must be removed from lockers after each class
- The hotel has kindly sked for all our customers to refrain from changing nappies in public areas in the hotel, especially on the pool side and in eating areas. The spacious changing rooms have baby changing facilities which are fully equipped.
- No eating or drinking is allowed on poolside or in the changing rooms
- The leisure café is designated for spa guests, therefore the spa has asked customers to be mindful of noise levels within this area
- A large family friendly restaurant and drinks area is located at the front of the building with lots of room for prams and large groups.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Pool temperature: 30 degrees
- Depth: 1.2m
- Maximum class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher