All you need to know – Crowne Plaza Hotel Liverpool
Princes Dock, Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1QW
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Crowne Plaza Hotel Liverpool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Crowne Plaza Liverpool – Pier Head in Liverpool City Centre.
Parking: Access to the main car park is from the Pier Head entrance. Please obtain a car park ticket. Puddle Ducks customers have a special rate of £1 car park fee for up to 3 hours parking. Go to the main hotel reception to have your car park ticket redeemed.
- Please bring your own padlock to use on the changing room lockers to be able to secure your personal belongings
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Spectators: We’re afraid there are no spectators allowed on poolside. Visitors are however allowed to sit in the Leisure Club lobby, where there is a view of the pool.
Changing rooms: Ladies changing area with benches & hooks for clothes plus lockers. Ladies changing room is situated upstairs, there is a lift from the ground floor. Please leave all buggies in the Leisure Club lobby. There is a spiral staircase from the changing rooms down to the poolside. Please take care carrying or walking your child down these stairs. Male changing area with benches & hooks for clothes plus lockers with keys. Showers in both and on poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use roped off lane in the shallow end of the pool.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m gradually sloping to 1.5m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
The is a Starbucks Café in the Hotel bar, with ample seating space. Puddle Ducks customers are welcome to use this café before or after class.