All you need to know – DW Fitness Liverpool
Triumph Way, Hunts Cross, Liverpool L24 9GQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Fitness Liverpool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness Liverpool
Parking: Ample free car parking outside the club.
- Lockers are available in the changing for £1 (returnable)
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- We advise all babies under two years old to wear thermal clothing. A great selection is available in our online shop
- Customers cannot use any gym equipment unless they are members of DW Fitness. The Café is open to all
Spectators: We’re afraid spectators are not allowed on poolside but you can watch the classes on the TV screens on the café.
Changing rooms: You have use of club changing facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a laned area of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher