All you need to know – Mercure Abbots Well Hotel
Whitchurch Road, Christleton, Chester CH3 5QL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Mercure Abbots Well Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Mercure Abbots Well Hotel 3 miles from Chester city centre in Christleton.
Parking: Ample parking within the Hotel car park and Health Club car park. When entering the hotel car park, follow the signs for the Health Club, which is situated behind the main hotel.
- The swimming pool is part of the Hotel’s Feel Good Health Club
- Please bring your own padlock to be able to use the changing room lockers
- Baby splash pool, sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi are strictly out of bounds
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Spectators are allowed.
Changing rooms: One changing room for females and another for males with direct access to pool. The male changing room is accessed by going down the stairs on the pool reception and access to the pool is via 11 steps up.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have use of a roped off area during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 30 - 32°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.35m (Puddle Ducks use the shallow half of the pool)
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher