All you need to know – Nuffield Health and Wellbeing Club
Wrexham Road, Chester CH4 7QP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Nuffield Health and Wellbeing Club – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Nuffield Health and Wellbeing Club
Parking: The parking is in the main car park outside the Club. Please don’t park in the Grosvenor Nuffield Hospital car park.
- Swipe card to enter changing rooms to be collected at reception
- Over shoes must be worn poolside
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- There is no access to Club facilities unless you are a member however the café is open to all.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Spectators: Spectators are allowed.
Changing rooms: There are male and female changing areas with benches and lockers. There are shower facilities in both. Access to the pool is through the changing area, along the corridor and through into the pool hall. The floor can be slippery so please take care when walking from the changing rooms to the poolside.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off section of the pool.
- Pool temperature: 29°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.25m
- Max class ratio: 9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher