All you need to know – St. Cyril’s Rehabilitation Unit
The Countess of Chester Health Park, Chester CH2 1HJ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at St. Cyril’s Rehabilitation Unit – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: St. Cyril’s Rehabilitation Unit, Countess of Chester Health Park. Follow the signs for Out of Hours and also St Cyril’s Rehabilitation Unit. The unit is behind the main Physio and Out of Hours buildings and the pool building is on the right as you enter the unit grounds.
Parking: Free car park directly outside pool building.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Spectators: Spectators are allowed.
Changing rooms: Large changing rooms, which are sectioned off for female and male changing, with direct entry to poolside. There are two showers, one for male, one for female, this is clearly signed for you.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times.
- Pool temperature: 34-35°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1.2m stepping down to 1.4m
- Max class ratio: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher