All you need to know – Radisson Blu Hotel
Radisson Blu Hotel, Pegasus Business Park, Herald Way, East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, DE74 2TZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Radisson Blu – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splash-tastic time!
Location: Radisson Blu
Parking: Ample Parking In the Hotel Car Park. Please provide your car registration to the pool reception so it can be logged for free parking.
- As you enter the Hotel Reception, bear right into the Health Club
- You may need to wait for a staff member to allow you access to the changing rooms
- Please use the shower poolside before entering the water
- Spectators are allowed poolside to observe the classes
- Strictly no photography or video cameras allowed at all times
- All Swim Academy Children must wear swim hats in the pool. You can find these plus our range of goggles and other Swim Accessories here
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Male and Female changing rooms with showers and toilet, changing rooms are rather small
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks do not have exclusive use and members are permitted to swim, however this is a rare occurrence
Access: Spectators can sit poolside. Seating is provided
Pool temperature: 30 Degrees C
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 1.2m constant depth
Maximum class ratios:
- Swim Academy Levels 3, 4 & 5 (8:1) Max children/teacher ratio
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Turn left at the traffic lights to exit the Airport complex, and then straight over at the next island, turn right following the signs to the, you will find a Cost Coffee, M & S & various other eateries here