All you need to know – Ashgate Croft School
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Ashgate Croft Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Ashgate Croft Pool
Parking: As you drive through the school gates, the pool building is immediately on your left hand side. There are a few parking spaces directly outside of the pool, further parking can be found on the main car park, drive through the 2nd set of gates and go straight on to access the car park.
Buggies can be parked in the foyer, but they must not be taken into the changing rooms.
- On entering reception please remove your shoes and leave them safely out of the entrance in the foyer, spectators can find shoe covers in the rack on the wall
- The Male changing room is on your left and the Female changing rooms are on the right as you enter the main corridor, the pool is at the end of the corridor
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- A Travel cot is provided in the female changing rooms
- Only one spectator per family swimming please
- Please use the shower poolside before entering the water
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the school grounds
- The consumption of any snacks/food is not allowed in the changing rooms or poolside
- It is very warm for spectators so please ensure you bring something to drink
Changing rooms: Large Male and Female changing rooms with benches and pegs for clothing and lockers are provided too, you will need a token or a £1 coin.
Exclusivity: Puddle have exclusive use of the pool access: Spectators can sit poolside. Seating is provided.
Pool temperature: 31.5 – 34 Deg C
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 1.2m constant depth
Maximum class ratios:
- 8/9 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Call us on 01332 605729
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org