All you need to know – Ashgate Croft School
Ashgate Road,Chesterfield, Derbyshire S40 4BN.
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Ashgate Croft Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Ashgate Croft Pool
Parking: As you drive through the school gates, the pool building is immediately on your left hand side. There are a few parking spaces directly outside of the pool, further parking can be found on the main car park, drive through the 2nd set of gates and go straight on to access the car park.
Buggies can be parked in the foyer, but they must not be taken into the changing rooms.
- On entering via the Fire Exit, please remove your shoes and put these into your bag with any belongings
- The Male changing room is on your right and the Female changing rooms are on the left as you enter the main corridor, the pool is at the end of the corridor
- A well-fitting Neoprene nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly nappy wraps and liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. for more info on appropriate swim wear take a look at our online shop.
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Please use the shower poolside before entering the water
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the school grounds
- The consumption of any snacks/food is not allowed in the changing rooms or poolside
Changing rooms: Large Male and Female changing rooms with benches and pegs for clothing and lockers are provided too, you will need a token or a £1 coin.
Exclusivity: Puddle have exclusive use of the pool during hire.
Pool temperature: 31.5 – 34 Deg C
Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 1.2m constant depth
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details
Call us on 01332 605729
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org