All you need to know – Etwall Primary School Pool
Etwall Primary School – Eggington Road, Etwall, DE65 6ND
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Etwall School Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splash-tastic time!
Location: On Eggington Road, Etwall
Parking: Please park on Eggington Road, or in the small car park just to the left of the school driveway (if there is a space) hand side next to the school. Please do not park in the school car park at any time
- Once you have parked your car, go through the school gates and call into the office for the gate code, continue past the office and turn right at the end of the building
- Once you have unlocked the gate padlock please shut the gate and replace the padlock
- Push the button to open the pool door and remove shoes in the entrance
- Males can use the disabled toilet/shower and females can use both male and female changing rooms to maximise space for everyone
- Shower before entering your class
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: One small Male and Female changing room each with benches, toilet and a shower in each. Shower and male changing is provided in the Disabled changing room. Due to lack of space car seats or buggies are not permitted in the changing room but can be left at the side of the pool, Ladies are advised to use both Male & Female for Changing and a changing mat is recommended as the floor is used to change babies due to the height & depth of the benches provided.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool . We politely ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class and have vacated the changing rooms 15 minutes after your class please.
Access: 1 spectator per family is permitted , no seating is provided
Pool temperature: 32-33 Deg C
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 0.75m (parents are on their knees, very shallow as per a teaching pool)
Maximum class ratios :
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play