All you need to know – Denstone College Pool
Location - in the Grounds of this beautiful college, Denstone, Uttoxeter, ST14 5HN
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Denstone College Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Parking: Drive along the main drive way and turn left (signposted to the pool) follow this road until you are almost at the end of the row of buildings on your right, there is a car park on the left hand side for pool users, the pool is directly opposite
- Once you have parked your car, walk over to the pool and the door will be open, Male changing is directly on the left as you enter and Female is through the doors and along the left hand side of the pool at the opposite end (shallow end) plese enter through the main pool doors
- Spectators must remove all outdoor shoes
- Shower before entering the pool
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Changing rooms: Separate, Large Male and female changing rooms with toilets benches, 4 showers and there is a play pen for babies in the ladies changing room only.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool . We politely ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class and have vacated the changing rooms 15 minutes after your class please.
Access: Spectators are allowed and seating is provided but please be respectful and don’t bring along the whole family
- Pool temperature: 29 Deg C (Babies under 6 months are recommeneded to wear a baby wetsuit)
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9 - 2.8m (pool will be roped off at 1.5m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01332 605729
Email us on email@example.com