All you need to know – DW Burton
DW Sports Burton - Unit 11, Middleway Park, High Street, Burton on Trent, DE14 1NA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the DW Burton Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: On Middle Way retail Park opposite Coors Brewery
Parking : DW Sports Burton, is on Guild Street, opposite Coors Brewery on the Middle Way Retail Park, drive in the entrance to the Retail Park and collect ticket at the barrier, there is ample parking. DW Sports Burton will issues you with ticket on exit, which allows you free parking.
- A DW Staff member will check you off on the class register and allow access through the gate
- The changing rooms are through the gate, straight ahead and then bear right (just past the Café area)
- You will need a £1 or a locker token for the lockers
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
- Changing rooms are spacious with padded benches, toilets and showers
- Spectators are not allowed to watch the classes from poolside here, Swim Acadmey classes will be screened in the cafe area for parents to watch the classes and there will be a weekly rota for our parent spotters to sit poolside each week
- Please shower before entering the pool (there is a shower poolside
- Unless you are a DW Member please do not use the pool before or after your Puddle Ducks class
Changing rooms: One Large Male and Female changing room each with benches, toilets and a showers in each.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a 10x5m quadrant for their baby and pre-school classes and 2 lanes for Swim Academy classes
Pool temperature: 30 Deg C For babies and children under 12 months of age a baby Wetsuit or Happy Nappy wetsuit i will be required)
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 1.2m constant depth
Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs :1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest Play Park
Stapenhill Gardens, Stapenhill Road, Burton upon Trent, DE15 9AE
Closest soft play
On the Middle Way Retail Park, where DW Sports Burton is located there is a Nandos Bella Italia, Frankie and Bennies, plus a Cineworld. You are also only a few minute walk from Burton Town Centre and Coopers Square.