All you need to know – Ibstock Leisure Complex
Central Avenue LE67 6NE
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Ibstock Leisure Complex – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful.
- Park in the village car park, opposite the Ram Pub and next to Halls Electrical, walk to the back of the car park and through the gate to the entrance to the swimming pool. Parking is free & you can easily walk to the pool from here.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Class can be watched from the spectator seating poolside.
- Under no circumstances should any food or drink be consumed in the changing rooms, by your child or yourself, other than if you need to breast or bottle feed your baby.
- Please shower before entering the pool
- There is ample seating provided for spectators
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have use of part of the pool.
Changing rooms: Male and female changing and showers, you can get a locker key from the reception desk in exchange for £1.00.
Pool temperature: 29-30 Deg C ( For babies and children under 2 years old a Baby or Mini Wetsuit or Thermal Top will be needed. These can be purchased from our online shop)
Class Ratios: 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher for Baby and pre-school classes
Poolside assistant: There is no poolside assistant
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Ibstock Leisure Centre has a coffee machine available, there is a great play park in Ibstock, opposite the co-op supermarket too.