All you need to know – Juvenate East Midlands based at The Jurys Inn East Midlands
Jury’s Inn, East Midlands Airport, Castle Donington, Derby, DE74 2SH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Jury’s Inn Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Jury’s Inn Hotel right next to The East Midlands Airport
Parking: Parking In the Hotel Car Park, as you enter the gate don’t forget to pop your ticket in your bag and bring to your class, just before you leave the pool you can get your coin validated by one of the Health Club team.
* On occasion the Hotel hold conferences and this can impact on parking availablilty, should you need to park in the airport car park, Puddle Ducks do not accept responsibility for any parking fee's
- Changing rooms are in the far right hand corner
- Please tick yourself off on the register
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- A Travel cot is provided in the female changing rooms and poolside for changing after your class
- Babies can also be changed poolside on the loungers as changing rooms are small
- Please use the shower poolside before entering the water
- The air temperature can be chilly here so please bring your towel poolside for your bay and a robe for yourself too
- Please do not place wet babies on the carpeted area in the foyer or wring out wet clothing here
Changing rooms: Male and Female changing rooms with benches, showers and toilets in each
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks do not have exclusive use and members are permitted to swim, however this is a rare occurrence
Access: Spectators can sit poolside. Seating is provided
Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
Depth: 1.1 to 1.25m
Maximum class ratios:
- 7/8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 7 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
The Jurys Inn is a lovely place for a coffee and a bite to eat, there is also a Costa, M&S etc at the Donington Services nearby