All you need to know – Margaret Clarke Hydrotherapy Pool
Alfreton Special School, Alfreton Park, Derby, DE55 7AL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at the Margaret Clarke Pool – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: On Alfreton park (on entering the park, turn right at the end of the lane, then at the end of this lane, Turn left for the school (signposted too)
Parking: Please park near to the school in any of the available spaces, car parking can be limited so allow enough time to walk to the pool
- Once you have parked your car, go through the gates (directly in front of the pool building) you will need to press the intercom to be buzzed in by a team member
- Buggies must be left in the undercover entrance at the front of the building (they will be safe here)
- Remove Shoes in the Foyer before entering the Changing rooms, this will help keep the changing room floors lovely and clean for changing your baby
- Ladies are requested to use the Purple coloured changing rooms and males are to use the Blue one’s
- Please use the Shower before entering your class
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: 2 Large Male and Female changing room each with benches, toilet and a shower in each. Shower and male changing is provided in the Disabled changing room. Due to lack of space car seat are not permitted in the changing room but can be left at the side of the pool
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool . We politely ask that you arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your class and have vacated the changing rooms 15 minutes after your class please. As you need to be buzzed in please try and stick to these guidelines as much as possible, if the class has already started you may need to wait a while.
Access: 1 spectator per family is permitted, seating is provided, spectators must also remove their shoes before entering poolside
- Pool temperature: 32-33 Deg C
- There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.75m – 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest soft play
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01332 605729
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org