We have put together some FAQs which we will add to over time, but for now, we have tried to answer the questions we think you may have at this time. Many of our own children swim in the Puddle Ducks programmes so we hope we have some insight as to the questions you may have.
NB the information here only relates to pools in England. As soon as the Scottish and Welsh Governments release information in relation to reopening of pools, we will update accordingly.
- What will classes look like when we return?
- How are Puddle Ducks keeping equipment, pool facilities and high traffic areas safe and clean?
- What is the situation regarding equipment during the lessons?
- Will we be able to use the changing rooms?
- I have a child/children in Swim Academy, will parents/carers/guardians have time to get back in the water as there are going to be no teachers in the water for the time being?
- When will my lessons restart?
- When will my monthly payments be restarted?
- My child has a temperature, but no other symptoms can I still bring them swimming?
- What happens if my child has grown too old for their current class?
- Someone in my household/support bubble has symptoms but not yet had test results back can I still bring my child swimming?
- Can I still use my courtesy classes to attend other venues?
- Will spectators be allowed at lessons?
- Face Coverings - do I have to wear one to my lesson?
- Are Swimming lessons affected by the Government's Rule of Six?
- The area I live in/Swim in is affected by additional lockdown restrictions, can I still attend my lesson?
- I have credits on my account that are due to expire, what will happen to them?
If you have a question that is not covered here, please contact us on 07884 933789 or firstname.lastname@example.org