Your child's class moves will now be made automatically - either when your child is ready for the next level (due to their age or because they have completed the criteria), or if you are on a waiting list for a class that is currently full and a space becomes available.
How it happens
- When your child is ready for the next level, your child will be moved automatically to that level (when space is available). Where possible, this will be at the same pool, on the same day. If there isn't a space, they will be put on the waiting list and moved when a space becomes available. You will be sent a text and an email to confirm your move. You will be given at least 24 hours notice.
What if your child is on a waiting list?
- If you currently swim with us and are on a waiting list for an alternative class, when a space becomes available you will be Automoved into the class and will receive a text and email to advise you. You will be given at least 24 hours notice. If you no longer want to be moved into a requested class, please let us know.
1. How do I find out which class my child is due to be moved into next?
When you login to your My Puddle Ducks account you need to click on 'My Children'. Your child's next class is detailed after their 'current class' details.
2. What if I want a different class to the one the system has chosen?
Please send us a message or contact the office and we can discuss your options.
3. How will I know when my child is going to move?
By logging in to your My Puddle Ducks account you can view your child's progress in their current class. Once all the criteria have been achieved the Automove will happen. Of course, your teacher is still around every week to discuss your child's progress face-to-face.
4. What if my child is ready to move to the next level and there isn't space for them in the new class?
They will be put on the waiting list for the class and will be moved as soon as a space becomes available. You will take priority over new customers waiting for a class. Alternatively, speak to the office to find out if there is another class that would be suitable.
If you have any further questions about Automoves, please don't hesitate to get in touch on on .