We're looking for new Baby & Pre-School and Swim Academy Teachers to join our team!
Our Swim Academy Teachers teach primary school-aged children to swim beautifully and love swimming for life. The techniques we use in Swim Academy and our continual learning about the physicality of 4-10 year old's and how they learn to swim is filtered down in to our baby and pre-school activities - our teachers often see children go from splashing about in our baby classes to swimming 200+m in elite Swim Academy!
We have an opportunity for someone to join us as a Swim Academy teacher in Doncaster and Selby, plus we have an opening for a Baby and Pre-School Teacher too.
It takes someone very special to become a Puddle Ducks Baby & Pre-School Swimming Teacher
- Someone with a love of water and a love of children
- Someone who cares enough about giving babies a gift of complete freedom and pleasure in the water
- Someone who wants to give them something that is both a skill for life and a life-saving skill
- It doesn't take years of training
- It doesn't take years of childcare experience or training
- It takes passion, commitment and a willingness to spend several hours in a swimming pool!
No previous experience is necessary, although it would be an advantage.
Puddle Ducks teachers are as highly trained as they can be and we are recognised as a shining example of teaching standards by the world's largest independent swimming teaching and lifesaving organisation
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07884 933789