It's time to announce our Swimming Stars of the Month for February!
Each swimming star will receive a certificate in class.
- Charlie, nominated by teacher Gill, who swims in our Baby & Pre-school classes at John Whitgift Swimming Pool
"I'm nominating Charlie because of the shear pleasure he gave his Dad and myself in his last lesson as a Floatie. Responding to face dips beautifully with dad commenting “is that because we’ve been showing him and now he’s copying?” The connection and joy between their communication was a delight to witness. The best part of my job for sure."
- Luke, nominated by teacher Madi, who swims in our Baby and Pre-school classes at Epworth Swimming Pool
"I am nominating Luke because of his amazing consistency. He has turned up to class with a smile on his face every single week since the first time I taught him! He never complains, he always listens and he is always great with demos for the group. Because of this consistency he has progressed into a competent, controlled and strong swimmer. The sky is the limit Luke keep swimming!"
- Albert, nominated by teacher Rebecca, who swims in our Baby and Pre-school classes at DW Gainsborough
"Albert has always been a great little swimmer but he just amazes me with his progression each week! Albert is a Kicker (almost Little Dipper) and has now gone from swimming with one short woggle under each arm, to just one short woggle across his front and he does it brilliantly. He is so confident and you can see he really enjoys being in the water."
- Cameron, nominated by teacher Clair, who swims in our Baby and Pre-school classes at Owston Hall Hotel
"In the last month Cameron has come on leaps and bounds! We are getting head down swims, bubbles and some lovely turns and push from the wall. All with a lovely smile. It’s all coming together beautifully. Well done Cameron."
- Sophia, nominated by teacher Jamara, who swims in our Swim Academy classes at Oak House Private Pool
"Sophia started at swim academy very quiet, nervous and needing full support. Over the past months I have worked with Sophia to do lion arms, blow bubbles with most of her face in, jump to (or over) the woggle and she has even done a star float independently. Lovely to see her confidence in the water coming along well done."
- Emily, nominated by teacher Jamara, who swims in our Swim Academy classes at Oak House Private Pool
"Emily is such a delightful student to teach. She is graceful and precise in her swimming style. She applies her self through out every lesson and is always keen to improve her self in the water. Keep up the good work Emily."
- Florence, nominated by teacher Jamara, who swims in our Swim Academy classes at Treetops Cottages
"Florence has worked her way through Swim Academy level one and two and has taken to swimming like a fish to water. She has beautiful alignment, is fabulous at rymthic breathing and rolling to breath. She applies her self through out each lesson and I’ve watched her confidence grow and grow. Well done Florence."
- Erin-Rae, nominated by teacher Sarah, who swims in our Baby Pre-school classes at Heatherwood Pool
"Erin-Rae a Little Dipper from Heatherwood has totally blown me away this term. Since returning after Christmas she has really progressed. Her confidence in the pool is brilliant. She puts everything into every activity, resulting in some amazing head down swims, already lifting her head to breath. Jumping in and straight into a beautiful swim, giving mum the confidence to move further and further away. Erin-Rae I can't wait to teach you in Dippers. Keep up the hard work, but most of all carry on enjoying your swimming lessons. So proud to be your teacher."
Well done to all of our Swimming Stars!