All you need to know – Aegir Community School
Sweyn Lane, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 1PB
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Aegir School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Aegir School
Parking: There is plenty of parking available in the car park in front of the school. Please do not park in the disabled bays.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- Poolside spectators are permitted here at any time. Pushchairs can be left at the owners own risk in the school corridor. Please park them considerately. Outdoor shoes must be removed before entering the pool area. They can be left outside the door. Spectator must either remove shoes or use the blue overshoes provided.
- Male and female Cubicles are poolside, plus other larger male and female changing rooms across the corridor if required. No lockers are provided so we recommend you leave valuables at home
- Our classes can get busy so please be courteous to other parents. Please leave your belongings to one side and/or hung up to make way for other customers. Please try not to arrive more than 15 mins before the start of your lesson and to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents (again 15 mins afterwards if possible)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Pool access is through the school (to be signposted). The poolside assistant will take a register and direct customers to the pool as well as answering any queries.
- Pool Temperature: 32-35%C. Warmers are unlikely to be required at this pool.
- Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: Approximately 1.0m graduating to 1.2m
- Maximum Class Ratios: 6 children/adult paris:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- Marshall’s Yard has lots of café’s and if you fancy a treat try a delicious cup-cake at Butterfly Cup-Cakes (use your Puddle Ducks loyalty card to get 10% off! See more information in our partner area)
- The Playhouse Gainsborough is located nearby, a new and exciting indoor play and party centre for children up to the age of 12 years old. They have a lovely baby and toddler area.
Other Local Attractions:
- Nearby Marshall’s Yard is perfect for a spot of shopping before or after your class and there are restaurants such as Prezzo for when you have worked up an appetite.
You might like:
Music Bugs: Interactive, sensory and play-based music classes around North Lincolnshire.