All you need to know - Coppice School Pool
Ash Hill Road, Hatfield, Doncaster, DN7 6JH
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Coppice School– in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Coppice School
Parking: Parking is available in the school car park. Please park only in marked bays and refrain from parking on grassed areas, double parking and parking across entrances so as not to block other cars in. Please do not park in any disabled bays. If there are no parking spaces, please park on the main road outside the school as a last resort and walk in.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
There are two large changing rooms for female changing, with some smaller private areas for male changing. Please ask the Poolside Assistant on arrival about male changing areas if required. Our classes can be busy and the changing area has limited space so please be courteous to other parents and don't leave your belongings on seats or benches when you are in the pool. Please try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents. This is particularly important if you attend the last class as we need to vacate the premises by 4.15pm.
Access: Through the school's main entrance. Staff will allow access. If no one is in the school office on arrival, please wait in the entrance and someone will be with you to let you in within a few minutes. Please see the sign on the door for the number to call to gain access. Please can we ask that you aim to arrive at the pool no more than 15 mins before the start of your lesson and aim to leave 15 mins after the end of your lesson.
- Pool Temperature: 33-34 o C Warm hydro temperature so no need for a baby warmer
- Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 0.75-1m
- Maximum Class Ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- Sunnybank Gardens and the Yorkshire Ice Cream Farm has a great little play area for little one's, Crazy Golf plus a lovely cafe and huge selection of Ice Creams too!
Other local attractions
- Boston Park Farm has something for everyone. Inside and outdoor play, a cafe, the Maze Maize during summer months. They also have a toddler group during term time for the little one's.