All you need to know – DW Fitness, Gainsborough
Beaumont Street, Marshalls Yard, Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, DN21 2NA
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at DW Fitness, Gainsborough – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: DW Fitness, Gainsborough
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
Parking: You can obtain a free 3 hour parking ticket from club reception on arrival. This will need displaying on the dashboard.
Changing Rooms: There are spacious ladies and gents changing rooms with some individual cubicles and plenty of lockers (bring £1). Our classes can get busy so please be courteous to other parents and health club members. Please don’t leave your belongings on benches when you are in the pool. Try to use the lockers. Please try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area of this pool.
Access: Please go to the health club reception on arrival and say you’re here for Puddle Ducks. You will be directed to the changing rooms, from where you gain pool access. Spectators are unfortunately not permitted here at any time. Pushchairs and car seats can be left at the owners own risk in the lounge area. Please park/store them considerately.
- Pool Temperature: Approx. 29.5°C – to 30°C. Younger children and babies may need a baby warmer.
- Poolside Assistant: There is no poolside assistant at this pool
- Depth: 1.2 throughout
- Maximum Class Ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers and Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
- There is a café located at the club so it is an ideal place to meet up.
- Alternatively Marshall’s Yard has lots of café’s and if you fancy a treat try a delicious cup-cake at Butterfly Cup-Cakes (use your Puddle Ducks loyalty card to get 10% off! See more information in our partner area)
- The Playhouse Gainsborough is located nearby, a new and exciting indoor play and party centre for children up to the age of 12 years old. They have a lovely baby and toddler area.
Other Local Attractions:
- DW Fitness is situated within Marshall’s Yard, perfect for a spot of shopping before or after your class and there are restaurants such as Prezzo for when you have worked up an appetite.
You might like:
- Music Bugs - Interactive, sensory nd play-based music classes around North Lincolnshire.