All you need to know – Hilltop School
Larch Road, Maltby, Rotherham S66 8AZ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hilltop School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hilltop School
Parking: Parking is limited to on-street parking only. It is very busy with cars parked close to the school on Larch Road so you may need to park up to a 2-3 minute walk away. Please park with consideration to local residents.
- For Weekday classes: Please enter via school reception and tick the PUDDLE DUCKS register which will be at Reception. As it is a school, you will be asked to wait in the Reception area until allowed through and guided to the pool. Please DO NOT go to the pool without someone from the school supervising you.
- For Weekend classes: Please enter the pool building directly via the main car park (yellow door). Please call the number on the sign if door is not open and poolside assistant will come and open the door.
- Customers and spectators need to remove shoes on entering changing area
- A well-fitting (tight) neoprene swim nappy or costume – available to purchase from the Puddle Ducks shop, must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly
Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath until the child is dry
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times
Changing Rooms: There are 6 changing areas, including 2 curtained off areas each with a padded bed suitable for changing babies on. Alternatively, use one of the smaller rooms and change on the benches ensuring you bring a changing mat.
Access: Spectators are allowed poolside
- Pool temperature: 34°- 36 degrees C
- Pool dimensions: 10m x 5m
- Depth: 1.0m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratio: 9 Children/Adult pairs:1 teacher
- Poolside Assistant: Yes at weekends
Helping you to make your special time last even longer … that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference:
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the classes with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Tiny Feet Bistro, 127b Bawtry Road, Rotherham, S66 2BW
Closest Play Park:
Magna Outdoor Play Park, Sheffield Road, Rotherham, S60 1DX or Clifton Park, Clifton Lane, Rotherham, S65 2AA
Closest Soft Play:
Treasure Island, Sandbach Way, Hellaby Industrial Estate, Rotherham, S66 8QL