Baby & Pre-School Lessons Available Now!
All you need to know – Kelford School
Oakdale Road, Kimberworth, Rotherham, S61 2NU
IMPORTANT: Please read this STAYING SAFE AT KELFORD SCHOOL POOL document and watch the video above BEFORE attending your first lesson. It details all the procedures we have in place at your pool related to staying safe during COVID-19
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Kelford School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Kelford School
Parking: Parking may be available in the school car park but if not there is on-street parking available close by. Please park with consideration to local residents if parking on roads nearby.
- ONE SPECTATOR IS PERMITTED PER CHILD
- Customers need to remove shoes on entering.
- A well-fitting (tight) neoprene swim nappy or costume – available to purchase from the Puddle Ducks shop, must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly Nappy Wraps & Liners underneath until the child is dry
- We recommend bringing a roll-up or folding changing mat (or a spare towel) with you for changing young babies
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool during hire times
PLEASE CAN WE ASK THAT YOU DON'T ARRIVE AT THE POOL MORE THAN 10 MINS BEFORE THE START OF YOUR LESSON AND AIM TO LEAVE NO MORE THAN 15 MINS AFTER IT HAS ENDED TO GIVE US TIME TO CLEAN BETWEEN CLASSES? THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION
Changing Rooms: There are 2 main changing areas, plus a curtained off area poolside with a bed that can be used for changing babies. PLEASE BE AWARE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SHARE CHANGING AREAS WITH OTHER CUSTOMERS. Please bring a changing mat with you. PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO CHANGING TABLES AT THIS VENUE PARENTS ARE ADVISED TO BRING A CHANGING MAT FOR LITTLE ONES THAT NEED TO LIE DOWN TO GET CHANGED.
POOLSIDE CHANGING IS PERMITTED HOWEVER A CHANGING MAT WILL BE REQUIRED.
Access: Spectators are allowed poolside (please remove shoes)
- Pool temperature: 34- 35 degrees C
- Pool dimensions: 7.33m x 4.88m
- Depth: 1.0m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratio: 8 Children/Adult pairs:1 teacher
- Poolside Assistant: Yes
Helping you to make your special time last even longer … that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference:
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the classes with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Kiddiwinx Play Cafe Unit 5, Fields End Business Park, Davey Rd, Rotherham, S63 0JF
Closest Soft Play:
Treasure Island, Sandbach Way, Hellaby Industrial Estate, Rotherham, S66 8QL