All you need to know - Loversall Hall Private Pool
Loversall, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN11 9DD
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Loversall Hall – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Loversall Hall
Parking: There is parking available in front of the pool. Please do not park directly next to the garages in case access is needed. Please allow a car width for the doors to open. Please park carefully as close to other vehicles as possible to maximise the space. Please can we ask that you do not double park.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- Poolside spectators are permitted here. Car seats can be left at the owners risk in changing areas. Unfortunately there is nowhere to keep pushchairs. Outdoor shoes must be removed before entering the pool area. They can be left near the door. Spectators must either remove shoes or use the overshoes provided.
- There are two small changing rooms for male carers/swimmers or families and a large communal changing room for females. No lockers are provided so we recommend you leave valuables at home, however the pool is secure due to controlled access. Some changing mats are provided, however please feel free to bring anything of your own you would like to use.
- A play pen/travel cot will also be provided for use in the main changing area to keep mobile babies and toddlers safe.
- Our classes can get busy, so please be courteous to other parents. Please leave your belongings to one side to make way for other customers. Please try not to arrive more than 15 minutes before the start of your lesson and try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents (again 15 minutes afterwards if possible).
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use of the pool
Access: Pool access is direct from outside. Through the double doors, straight in to the pool hall.
Pool Temperature: 30 degrees C Minimum. Warmers may be required for babies up to approx. 12 months old
Poolside Assistant: There is a poolside assistant at this pool to assist with any queries.
Depth: 0.9-1.6m (roped off at 1.4m)
Maximum Class Ratios: 6/7 children/adult paris:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Closest Soft Play
Time2Play Have fun at this lovely soft play area situated on Woodfield Plantation. It has a great under 5's area and you can even use your Puddle Ducks loyalty card to get 50% discount on entry for your little one!