All you need to know – Owston Hall Hotel
Owston, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6 9JF
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Owston Hall Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you will find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Owston Hall Hotel
Parking: Parking is available in the main car park, also used by health club members and hotel guests. Please do not park in the disabled spaces and take care when walking across the car park to the club.
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained.
- The register will be left at reception for customers to sign in and staff will direct customers to the pool.
- Lockers require £1 which is refundable. We would advise against bringing any valuables to the pool with you.
- Please ensure you are poolside at the time of your class so that you don’t miss anything.
- There are separate ladies and gents changing rooms with some poolside changing behind screens also.
- Our classes can get busy so please be courteous to other parents and health club members. Please don’t leave your belongings on benches when you are in the pool.
- Please try not to arrive more than 15 mins before the start of your class to assist with changing rooms and the changing area not becoming too overcrowded
- Please try to vacate the changing area as quickly as possible after your class to make room for the next group of parents. Please try not to arrive more than 15 mns before your class start time and aim to vacate the changing rooms 15mins after your class has finished.
Access: Please go to the health club reception on arrival and say you’re here for Puddle Ducks. You will be directly to the changing rooms and pool.
- Pool Temperature: 29-30oC. Warmers may be required at this pool for Splashers and Floaties.
- Depth: 1.2m throughout
- Maximum Class Ratios: 8 Children/adult pairs : 1 Teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers, so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
There is a café at the hotel and as a Puddle Ducks customer you can enjoy 30% discount on all facilities at the hotel, including the café, health spa and accommodation.
You might like:
Music Bugs: Interactive, sensory and play-based music classes around Doncaster. See more information in our partner area.