All you need to know – Dairy House Farm Pool
Woolland, Dorset DT11 0EY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Dairy House Farm – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Dairy House Farm (also known as The Victorian Barn)
Parking: Ample free parking outside the pool house (first on left up driveway).
- Please remove your coats/outdoor shoes on arrival and leave in the entrance.
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there is a shower poolside.
- Small lockers are available in the entrance area for valuables (£1 refundable).
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: There is one small changing room with toilet, so majority of changing takes place poolside. Please place all of your clothes and belongings into the container provided.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: Spectators can sit poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Alec’s Field Play Area, 2 Crossways, Hazelbury Bryan, DT10 2DR
Ricketts Lane Play Park, 2 Ricketts Lane, Sturminster Newton, DT10 1BY
The rural location of Dairy House Farm means nearby Sturminster Newton or Blandford Forum are your best bet for a coffee and snack.
Closest soft play
Crazy Monsters Unit 8 Sunrise Business Park, Higher Shaftesbury Road, Blandford Forum, DT11 8ST
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on email@example.com