All you need to know – Hoburne Park
Hoburne Lane, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 4HP
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Hoburne Park – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Hoburne Park
Parking: Head for the Reception, where there is plenty of free onsite parking (overspill car park available for busy days).
- Walk past the reception desk, entrance to the indoor pool is straight ahead and turn left at the end.
- Individual changing cubicles are available to change, lockers are refundable £1
- Please remove your outdoor shoes before walking poolside.
- Please wait poolside until your teacher calls you for your lesson – you will walk around the right hand side of the pool as you come from the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: Individual cubicles are available for changing.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have shared use during hire (far end of pool).
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is no Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0m graduating to 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Hoburne Park have a restaurant/café, please do not bring your own food (except baby food).
Bluebell Close, Mudeford, BH23 4LW, a small park situated a short distance from the pool.
Café/restaurant available at Hoburne Park
Closest soft play
Small soft play at Hoburne Park (free)
Monkey Madness Reid Street, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 2BT.
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org