7 E Overcliff Drive, Bournemouth BH1 3AG
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Suncliff Hotel – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Suncliff Hotel
Parking: Limited free parking available in the hotel - (ENTER YOUR CAR REGISTRATION AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION DESK), paid on street parking available on E Overcliff Drive (paybyphone or pay and display)
- Once you have parked enter the hotel via the main reception (on the left).
- Don't forget to REGISTER YOUR CAR REGISTRATION NUMBER ON ARRIVAL AT RECEPTION if you park in the hotel car park to avoid a fine
- Ensure you come poolside in time for your class (approx 2 minutes before it is due to start)
- No outdoor shoes allowed poolside - please leave in changing rooms.
- Small lockers are available in changing rooms (£1 refundable)
- No car seats or buggies allowed onto poolside or in changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: Changing rooms are available.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have a roped off area of the pool during hire.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 1m - 1.9m (roped off at 1.4m)
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Bournemouth beach is just a stone's throw away from the hotel, however there are some lovely parks a short distance away. There is a water play area a short walk away at Bournemouth Pier Approach. Central Gardens in Bournemouth has wooden adventure style play equipment, interactive play structure and planting, play house, slide, nest swing, climbing frame with cargo nets and a cableway/zip-line and sand pit plus cafe, toilets and good access to town centre. Boscombe Chine Gardens has a basket swing, see-saw, water play and
The hotel bar is a perfect place to enjoy a coffee, snack or lunch after your swim with a stunning view of Bournemouth beach.
Other local attractions
Bournemouth Beach – a short walk along Meyrick Road will take you to the East Cliff Zig Zag which offers direct access to the beach
Oceanarium, Pier Approach, Bournemouth BH2 5AA Oceanarium
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org