IMPORTANT: Please read this SWIMMING AT THE VICTORIAN BARN document BEFORE attending your first lesson post-lockdown. It details all the procedures in place for staying safe during COVID-19
All you need to know – The Victorian Barn
Woolland, Dorset DT11 0EY
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at The Victorian Barn – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: The Victorian Barn
Parking: Ample free parking outside the pool house (first on left up driveway).
- Please remove your coats/outdoor shoes on arrival and place in your bag (please do not leave in entrance area).
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not yet fully potty/toilet trained. Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
- You can find lots more useful information about attending our swim classes on our FAQs page
- There are no nappy bins at this venue so please take your nappy home with you.
- No food is permitted on the poolside or in the changing rooms, please save your child’s snack until after you have left the pool.
Changing rooms: All changing takes place poolside - please bring a large bag to place all your belongings into (including coat/shoes)
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire.
Access: No spectators allowed currently.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C
- Photocatalytic Pool Sanitiser within the pool - meaning less use of chemicals perfect for your little ones' skin
- Poolside assistant: There is a Puddle Ducks poolside assistant
- Depth: 0.9m graduating to 1.2m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 6 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers, Kickers, Little Dippers, Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Alec’s Field Play Area, 2 Crossways, Hazelbury Bryan, DT10 2DR
Ricketts Lane Play Park, 2 Ricketts Lane, Sturminster Newton, DT10 1BY
The rural location of The Victorian Barn means nearby Sturminster Newton or Blandford Forum are your best bet for a coffee and snack.
Closest soft play
Crazy Monsters Unit 8 Sunrise Business Park, Higher Shaftesbury Road, Blandford Forum, DT11 8ST
If you need to contact us, here’s your local Puddle Ducks office details:
Call us on 01202 674676
Email us on email@example.com