All you need to know – Escape Zone Pool
Sporting Lodge Inns, Warrington Road, Leigh, Lancashire WN7 3XQ
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Escape Zone – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Escape Zone
Parking: There is ample free parking on site.
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 15 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please avoid bringing in pushchairs and car seats and either leave shoes outside, in the lockers provided or use the blue over-shoes
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There is one male, one female, one family and one disabled changing room available.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks has use of half the pool during lesson times
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably at the poolside.
- Pool temperature: 30°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year
- Poolside assistant: There is a poolside assistant on hand
- Depth: 1.2m
- Pool size: 12mx5m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 10 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers)
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Escape Zone benefits from its own café and restaurant facilities.
Closest soft play
Toy Fields 1 Guest St, Leigh WN7 2RP