All you need to know – Holiday Inn Bolton
1 Higher Bridge St, Bolton BL1 2EW
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Holiday Inn Bolton – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Holiday Inn Bolton - www.holidayinn.com/Bolton
Parking: There is usually ample parking at the hotel both above and below ground but on occasions the car park can get very busy, especially if there is a conference on at the hotel. If this is the case, you stop outside reception and pop in for a card to display in your windscreen. This will enable you to park for free over the road at the Euro Carpark. Please allow time in your journey in case this happens. Once you have parked your car, enter via the main entrance to the hotel and head to the leisure club which is down a flight of stairs or via the lift. When leaving you will need a token to exit the car park which is available from reception.
- Please go to Leisure reception on arrival to sign in / mark the register
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher. We only have access to the sectioned area of the pool, the rest of the pool is for members only
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- A well-fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Liners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained
Changing rooms: There are two changing rooms with showers for males and females, along with changing facilities by the pool for babies and children. All have direct access to the pool. You will need a £1coin for the lockers.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks use a roped off area, members have use of the rest of the pool.
Access: Spectators can sit comfortably at the poolside. There is seating available.
- Pool temperature: 29-32°C. Wetsuits are recommended for baby’s under the age of 1 year
- Poolside assistant: We have a poolside assistant at all Baby and Pre-school classes.
- Depth: 1m graduating to 1.5m
- Maximum class ratios:
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Floaties, Splashers & Kickers)
- 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher (Little Dippers & Dippers
Helping you to make your special time last even longer…that’s the Puddle Ducks’ difference
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Holiday Inn Bolton benefits from a café on site.
Closest soft play
Curly Chirleez, Unit 4, Boundary Industrial Estate, Millfield Road, Bolton, BL2 6QY
Wobbly Bobs, Unit D1, King Street Retail Park, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 7AZ
Other local attractions
Moss Bank Park Moss Ln, Bolton BL1 6LY