All you need to know - Dunottar School
High Trees Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7EL
We can’t wait to welcome you to Puddle Ducks at Dunottar School – in the meantime, here’s some information that we hope you find useful. Have a splashtastic time!
Location: Dunottar School
Parking: Please drive through the main gates and park in the school car park at the front of the school. The pool is signposted from here (head left of the main school building). Please do not park on High Trees Road outside the school grounds as this causes more traffic and congestion and upsets the local residents!
- Please do not come onto poolside any sooner than 5 minutes before your class to avoid congestion on the poolside
- Please do not enter the pool unless told to do so by your teacher
- You will be asked to shower before entering the pool – there are showers in the changing rooms
- Strictly no eating or smoking on the premises
- A well fitting neoprene swim nappy must be worn with a disposable swim nappy or one of our environmentally friendly NappyWraps & Lliners underneath if your child is in Floaties, Splashers or Kickers and in other programmes if they are not potty/toilet trained, Why not buy one of our great value Starter Packs which contain everything you need for your swim lesson?
Changing Rooms: Separate large changing rooms for females and males both with toilet and shower facilities.
Exclusivity: Puddle Ducks have exclusive use during hire times.
Access: From the car park bear left and follow the path through the school site, look out for the sign posts to the pool as they will point you in the right direction.
- Pool temperature: 30-31°C (a body warmer is recommended for babies under 12 weeks old).
- Depth: 1.07m graduating to 3.2m (pool is roped off at 1.4m).
- Maximum class ratios: 8 children/adult pairs:1 teacher.
- From Brighton Road / A23: Turn onto Mill Street. Continue onto Whitepost Hill. Continue onto The Chase. Turn left onto Ringley Park Avenue. Slight left onto High Trees Road.
- From Reigate / A25: Turn right onto Ringley Park Road. Turn left onto Blackborough Road / B2034. Take the first right onto Ringley Park Avenue. Slight left onto High Trees Road.
Helping you to make your special time last even longer….that’s the Puddle Ducks difference.
We like to make life fun and easy for our Puddle Ducks customers so here are some local places we think you and your children may like. You could even meet up before or after the class with your Puddle Ducks classmates.
Priory Park with adventure playground, sand pit, playing field, walking trails and cafe.
Priory Farm with nature walks, play area and cafe.
Closest café: Reigate High Street with plenty of child friendly restaurants, cafes and shops.